Tuesday, May 5, 2009

A Love......A Best Friend

Before anything, this blog acts as an online journal for me and sometimes I will post what I am thinking or struggling with at the moment, hence the following post. To my dear twitter buddies that are following my Blog, I want to say thanks for following, and I promise you, you won't have to read about my thoughts and problems that often. At least I hope not!! Now on to what's on my mind right now...
Ever pay attention to how stupid a person can act, let alone sound when they've been bitten by the love bug? Recently, I was visited by a ghost from my past that appeared out of nowhere!! This person, who I truly do love, has been a big part of my life for the past couple of years. We dated, had fun but decided that we would be better off as friends. Bad thing is, we became best friends. He is probably one of the few people who knows everything about me. Now all of a sudden, that younger version of this person who I fell for a few years ago has decided to come out and I am really not sure what to make of it!! As much as I want what we once had, which now seems like so long ago, I'm also afraid to lose my best friend...........I know you will read this. And though you may not agree, all I'm asking is to give me time. Thank you for always being there for me especially this past yr with everything that has happened. I know that you are trying and I appreciate that.

2 comments:

  1. whatever u feel the need to blog about im glad to read! i understand completely my ex is my best friend. we gave it several tries but sometimes people are in your life for different reasons. but i think if you try your hardest & you really love each other then itll work & if it doesnt then youll still be best friends because you love each other, and thats another way for it to work out. dont be too scared to live! cause youll miss out on the great things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're willing to share, I'm willing to read!
    I kinda know what you mean..the guy I loved all throughout high school appeared suddenly two years ago and all those feelings came flooding back. We started over..built a new great friendship to where we would taka a bullet for eachother. When we first started hanging out again, I was willing to make this whole bffness thing work. But as I saw him every day...it was just too much for me and I fell all over again..Ok this got long..maybe I'll blog about it later lol. Maybe one day you me and mrs. gino can have a cyber heart to heart about these boys!

    ReplyDelete