Saturday, May 2, 2009

I Want Revenge got scratched!!!


Well, I had a plan. Was gonna bet big on I Want Revenge, <<<< the horse over there-I was that sure of him!!! And then I woke up to find that the favorite to win the KY Derby this yr got scratched due to an injured ankle!! Ahh, this takes me back to the Belmont Stakes of 1999 (yes I've been playing the horses that long, I started when I was thirteen!!) when Charismatic (who would have been the next Triple Crown winner since Affirmed) broke his leg in two places inches away from crossing the finish line. I swear, if I could have jumped through the TV, I along with several other crazy people, would have pulled him over the finish line!! I lost money that year, but things worked out well for the horse though, he now resides in Japan and is used to stud. Lucky him!! Haha!
I have no choice but to see what my alternate choices are. I'm thinking, "What would mom have done"? Lukas has a horse that looks pretty good, he's had 6 straight KY Derby wins in the past. Pletcher and Baffert have horses as well that have not failed me in the past. I'm not gonna bet big, especially now that the favorite is scratched. These are just random thoughts I'm having before heading to the race track. Let's see what happens...

No comments:

Post a Comment