Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Getting To Know Me Part 2

This is a continuation of yesterday's blog post that I found more fun to answer. Some of these are a little more personal which is always more fun. Enjoy!

25. What did you do last night? I went to see Transformers 2 with friends.
26. What was the last film you saw at the movies? Transformers 2.
27. What is your favorite movie? The Godfather and Scent of a Woman
28. What is your favorite TV show? Sex and the City and Friends
29. Now what show is really your favorite that you won't admit to seeing? The Hills, lol
30. What is your favorite CD at moment? The Twilight Soundtrack
31. Favorite item of clothing? My Charles Trippy T-shirt
32. Favorite sandwich? Fried bologna w/crumpled chips. Weird I know, have liked that since I was a kid. Haha!
33. Favorite sport to watch? Basketball and Horse Racing
34. What is your favorite candy? Gummy Lifesavers
35. What is your favorite flower? A Daisy
36. Favorite soft drink? Big Red and Barq's Rootbeer
37. What was your favorite toy as a child? A home made Cabbage Patch Doll that my mom got me
38. Favorite day of the week? Sundays, they represent a new beginning, a clean slate.
39. What is your favorite song? Leave Out All the Rest by Linkin Park
40. What is your favorite love song? 4 in the Morning by Gwen Stefani
41. Have you ever had your heart broken? Once
42. Hugs or kisses? Definitely kisses. They're so much more intimate.
43. Do you remember your first real kiss? OMG, yes! It was Sal Condenza. Never saw him again after that! He violated my mouth, eww! So gonna have to blog about that one day! Haha!
44. Have you ever been in a serious relationship? Yes, twice.
45. Any regrets from that serious relationship? No.
46. While in a relationship, what do you enjoy the most? Those moments of talking about absolutely nothing for hours.
47. Are looks or the way you are treated matter most in a relationship? The way I'm treated.
48. What is the first thing you notice about a person of the opposite sex? Their smile.
49. Did you feel uncomfortable sharing about yourself? No
50. And finally, is there any news or exciting info you'd like to share with us? I'm thinking it might be "that" kind of love once again, yay!

Thank you so much for participating my friends! I really enjoyed reading and getting to know a little more about my coven people. Now I know why you all are so special to me!! Hope that you all have a happy, safe and great weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment