This blog is gonna be quite different. It's gonna be more of a get to know me type thing. I got this e-mail the other day from a friend entitled Getting to Know Your Friends. There were so many questions about specific things that I thought it would be cool to be a blog. It will have to be broken down into two sections. The first part consist of general questions while the second deals with favorites and relationships and love. I thought it was fun and decided to share. Maybe you can copy and paste and do the same on your blog. Regardless, here are some little known facts to get to know me better. Enjoy!! :)
1. What is your middle name? Ann, blah I hate it!!
2. When is your birthday? December 19th
3. What kind of car do you drive? A Ford F-150. But I really miss my GT-Mustang :(
4. Pets? Yorkie-Paris, German Shepherd-Venus, Tabbie Cat-Shotzie
5. Who was the first person you spoke to on the phone today? My dad.
6. Who was the last person you spoke to last night? My friend Chris
7. What did you want to be when you were little? A teacher
8. How many towns have you lived in? 7 4-US 3-Germany
9. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? London, England
10. Are you a morning person or a night person? Pfft!! Night owl! Haha!
11. What food do you dislike? Eggs
12. What characteristic in a person do you despise? When someone lies
13. Do you wish on stars? Yes I do!
14. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Green
15. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds, I like the way they sparkle!
16. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate
17. Coffee or tea? Tea
18. What is under your bed? My beading stuff. I like making jewelry.
19. What was your most recent memorable birthday? My last one, it was the first w/o my mom.
20. When was the last time you cried? Last night.
21. What are you afraid of? Losing my dad.
22. Do you prefer Summer or Winter? Winter
23. How many keys on your key ring? 5 the truck, the club, 2 for the house and Chris' place.
24. What are you listening to right now at this moment? Never Say Never by The Fray with the humming of the air conditioner in the background.
This is halfway through. Tomorrow I'll post the other half that deals with my favorites and questions about love and relationships. Hope that it is something you enjoyed in getting to know me a little better and I hope to see a similar thing from those of you w/a blog! Until tomorrow, have a wonderful day :)