Monday, August 24, 2009

Day 1 - Why is she looking for me!

So yesterday I received a call from one of my old neighbors by my grandmas house. I received some upsetting and disturbing news. First I find out that my gram isn't doing too well. My mom's sister was telling a neighbor that gram doesn't want to get up anymore let alone eat. Gram is already 90 yrs old so it is expected. Anyway, I also find out that that lady (my mom's sister) has let all my mother's rose bushes die and that she's cutting down all the trees at the house. She's a strange lady. So that's the upsetting news, gram isn't doing well and mom's sister is destroying all the beauty of my gram's yard.

Now the disturbing news, dun dun dun! Why is she suddenly asking for me?!? I find out that she's asking all the neighbor's if they've talked to me and if they know where I live. It's been over a yr since I've seen the b*tch (yup can't stand her and that's a whole other story that I don't wish to get into right know) why does she want to see me? This makes me kind or nervous b/c the last time we saw each other, things were not well and still aren't. Maybe I'm making a big deal out of nothing, but it still makes me kind of nervous. At least I'm not getting sick anymore with the thought of her. Yes, it use to be that bad!

Which brings me to the point of today's thought. Yes, there is always a point. How do you deal with someone that you truly despise and hate? I mean, should you cross paths with such a person, how do you react and what do you do? I have avoided this lady as much as possible. I know the day will come when we'll meet again. My problem is that I have no idea what will happen? This person has hurt me in so many ways that it is unbelievable! You couldn't even begin to imagine what hell she's put me through. I wonder,...What will happen? What will I say? Will I cry, yell or do nothing? That's what's on my mind right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment